The Sikla Team is able to provide professional design and engineering assistance in detailed planning as well as tender / bid stages of a project.
Our services range from on-the-job product familiarity and supports design training, to independent planning or involvement of our business managers and engineers integrated within your project team offices.
Sikla services to the EPC
- Standard detail / specification text templates and all conformance certifications to National or International requirements
- Conventional steelwork supports specifications can be ‘translated’ into Sikla modular support solutions
- Software plug-ins / CAD libraries to facilitate the detailed design phase
Sikla service to the Contractor
- Bids based on Sikla systems can be priced and returned within 48 hours
- CAD drawings can be secondarily provided as an installation aid to the teams, or to facilitate your ‘as built’ drawings
- Creation of CAD drawings, part lists and schematic diagrams
- Development of custom solutions, if the project-specific requirement cannot be achieved with standard products
- Calculations for “as built” documentation when required. (PEng in Canada)